Thursday 16 January 2014

MEST 2 - Progress Report - 16th January 2014


Work completed since 6th January ?
-SCRIPT
-STORYBOARD
-HALF OF SHOT LIST
-Mise En Scene (Lighting and props)


Incomplete pre-production task?
All the work is completed, I just need to go over and see if I can add or improve anything, especially the script.

Next Step / Action Plan ?
I am prepared to start recording, however I will not be able to start shooting until after Wednesday 22nd January, 6 days from today this gives me enough time to be able to have a steady pre-production, book camera and equipment as well as give notice to actors. In addition I intend to film the following weekend from  my first filming, this will be 25/26th January. During the filming all the actors will be in costume and in location and I will have the required equipment, therefore I am deciding to have the photo shoot on location (Brunel University) before I begin to film.  The photo shoot will take place on the 22nd Jan, the first day with the camera, so I have enough time to work with the print as well as the production. 

Date filming will be completed?
The filming should all be completed and ready to edit by Monday 27th January. This will give me three weeks to do the print as well as the production
Date editing will be completed?
I will start editing at home on 24th January, I will then continue this with all my shots on a Monday(27th Jan) in school, I will work everyday - especially in the holidays, either at home or in school, on the production or the print in order to get all the editing for everything done by the 20th February the latest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment