Thursday 30 January 2014

MEST 2 PROGRESS REPORT : Thursday 30th January

WWW : 

- I was able to film the day that I wanted to film.
- I got all the shots that needed to be done in my house.
- Improvisations and worked out really well (e.g using my brothers picture wall as character Kiran's ''obsessed wall''.
-The double page spread has started being worked on today
-A coloured draw out of the cover page has been produced as a plan. 

EBI : 

- 3 seconds were left before & after the action in the shot.
- Exterior filming was done before interior, so the lighting was  better as some shots were too dark.
-Night filming was done done nearer to lamp posts 

Next Steps? 

- I need to do final recording including all shots and double page spread 'glamour look' and cover 'geek' look for tomorrow (camera will be taken out for the weekend).
- Editing of the current and shots to be recorded will be started within the next 3 days.

Filming Dates?

I had filmed last week on the 25th/26th January & I now intend to film throughout the following weekend on the 31st Jan & the 1st & 2nd February

No comments:

Post a Comment